Sluttier Brownies

True to their name, slutty brownies have been making their rounds on Pinterest and different blogs.  I must say, all the pictures are quite seductive.  Slutty little things.

I'm having dinner at a friend's house tonight and offered to bring dessert.  The problem is, however, that I have a few huge essays I have due for my class.  So I needed something quick and easy.  And what do you know??  Slutty Brownies, again true to their name, are quick and easy.  (Can you tell I'm having a ball writing this post making "slut" references.  I'm cracking up over here!) 

I decided since I was bringing these over to my friend's, it would be easier to bake these in a muffin tin!  Easier to transport, easier to eat...does that make them even sluttier!?

I'm normally a bake-from-scratch kinda girl, but desperate times call for desperate measures.


Ingredients:
Favorite brownie mix
Favorite refrigerated cookie dough (the jumbo version)
Double-Stuffed Oreos (do not dare use regular or any sort of imitation Oreos)

Instructions:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line a muffin pan with cupcake paper liners.
3. Soften the refrigerated dough to room temperature by zapping it in the microwave for a few seconds.  Press one square of the cookie dough into each paper liner, making sure it covers the bottom.
4. Place one Oreo on top of each now-squashed cookie dough square.
5. Prepare brownie mix according to box instructions.
5. Put a spoonful of brownie batter on top.
6. Bake for 20 minutes.

Seriously, so easy, so slutty.



Recipe adapted from The Londoner.

5 comments:

  1. CJ and I made these tonight- delish- I've been wanting to make slutty brownies for forever and this clever idea made us do it! Oh and I pinned it and got 30+ repins right away!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! I'm glad you enjoyed them. All of mine are already gone...I might have to make some more soon. And thanks for pinning it, I really appreciate it!

      Delete
  2. Wow! Amazing & easy! Bringing to Secret Santa party at work tomorrow. Thank goodness there's no calories at Christmas! Thanks for an super easy treat idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!!! Thanks for the 😂😂..that is before I even make them..the very ending love the wording—-Seriously, so easy, so slutty😂😂

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marilynn Goodhue4/18/23, 5:36 PM

    I made them for work birthday potluck and added reese's thin cup. Everyone loved them

    ReplyDelete