True to their name, slutty brownies have been making their rounds on Pinterest and different blogs. I must say, all the pictures are quite seductive. Slutty little things.
I'm having dinner at a friend's house tonight and offered to bring dessert. The problem is, however, that I have a few huge essays I have due for my class. So I needed something quick and easy. And what do you know?? Slutty Brownies, again true to their name, are quick and easy. (Can you tell I'm having a ball writing this post making "slut" references. I'm cracking up over here!)
I decided since I was bringing these over to my friend's, it would be easier to bake these in a muffin tin! Easier to transport, easier to eat...does that make them even sluttier!?
I'm normally a bake-from-scratch kinda girl, but desperate times call for desperate measures.
Favorite brownie mix
Favorite refrigerated cookie dough (the jumbo version)
Double-Stuffed Oreos (do not dare use regular or any sort of imitation Oreos)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line a muffin pan with cupcake paper liners.
3. Soften the refrigerated dough to room temperature by zapping it in the microwave for a few seconds. Press one square of the cookie dough into each paper liner, making sure it covers the bottom.
4. Place one Oreo on top of each now-squashed cookie dough square.
5. Prepare brownie mix according to box instructions.
5. Put a spoonful of brownie batter on top.
6. Bake for 20 minutes.
Seriously, so easy, so slutty.
Recipe adapted from The Londoner.