It seems that this beautiful shade of bluish green has been popping up everywhere lately. I was originally describing it as "mint green" but it seems most people in the fashion world are calling it "sea foam" green. Sounds way more whimsical doesn't it?
|Top Left: Mother's Daughter Top Right: Tim Walker Photography|
Center: Elie Saab Spring 2012 Collection
Bottom Left: BHLDN Bottom Right: Eliza Magazine
H&M Blouse: $12.95
2. Target Floral Scarf: $14.99
3. Charlotte Russe Sunglasses: $5.50
4. Modcloth Dress: $54.99
5. Forever 21 Mixed Print Skirt: $13.86
6. Forever 21 Skinny Jeans: $29.80
7. Forever 21 Striped Dress: $13.80
What do you guys think? Have you already incorporated this color into your wardrobe?