Colored Pants Bandwagon

Well I did it.  I jumped on the colored pants bandwagon.  And I don't regret it for a second!


My friend and I have been on a hunt for colored pants for a while now.  We searched Target, Old Navy, Gap...all the place that have been known for colored pants to reside.  My friend lucked out at Old Navy and caught a beautiful pair of brightly colored pink skinny jeans.  I was not so fortunate.  I struck gold (or should I say blue?) at the Gap.  And they were on sale.  Double gold (er..blue)!

I'm calling them my Spring pants.  They make me feel so Springy....literally, I have an extra bounce in my step (see my expression of absolute glee below).

Sweater: Target (similar)
Pants: Gap
Necklace: Old Navy (very similar)
Purse: Target..from 4 years ago (similar)
Shoes: Coach via DSW (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment