Cardigans & Wedding Dresses

(The Wedding Chicks)
Although our wedding is in the middle of summer and in San Diego, I still have this fear the temperature might cool down in the evening and I will freeze to death.  One thing I've always loved about San Diego is the warm summer nights, which is one of the reasons we're having a summer evening wedding.  But we have had a few summers where it's scorching hot during the day, and much cooler at night.  For this very reason, a light cardigan would come in very handy!

(Left: Cameron Ingalls Right: Party Perfect)
(Left: Jeff Loves Jessica Photography via Style Me Pretty Right: Polish and Pout)
The cardigans look so sweet don't they?  I think it's perfect for a more casual wedding, and perfect for my backyard/garden wedding!  And as luck would have it, the other day I was at Macy's with my maid of honor and I happened to see a neutral cropped cardigan with silver beading on the clearance rack.  It was originally $80, and I snagged it for $20.  I guess it was just meant to be!

Has anyone else thought about what they would wear over a wedding dress or have seen any cool photos out there?  I would love to hear what other people's ideas are.  I can't be the only one who doesn't want to freeze on my wedding day!

1 comment: