Black & White Stripes with Pops of Color

I think it's safe to say that black and white stripes is a classic style that is here to stay.  I'm personally obsessed with them.  Lately, I've been seeing them paired with pops of bold color.  Needless to say, I've been playing around with this combination myself.  Here is a look I came up with and have worn myself!


Cardigan: Target
Dress: Forever 21
Flats: Target
Crossbody bag: Nine West via Macy's
Bee Necklace: Betsey Johnson via Macy's

Pops of color in general are a great way to punch up your wardrobe for Spring and Summer.  I recently bought the cardigan and flats from Target shown above (both are way brighter in real life, by the way!).  I felt like my wardrobe was becoming bland with all the neaturals I own...so just these two items add the right amount of fun to my closet! 

Next on my shopping list is to add in some pastels and floral prints...pair those with a bold stripe and you have yourself looking like the gorgeous Kendi from Kendi Everyday!


What's on your shopping list for Spring and Summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment