I'm not dead!

I swear!  I swear I didn't die.  I am so so so sorry for neglecting this blog for the past 2 weeks.  Or has it been 3 weeks?  My class literally kicked my you know what.  BUT I PASSED!  So I officially have my Masters degree.  *everyone applauds* thank you, thank you.  Anyways, being in that class sort of sucked all my creative energy out of me.  So I spent some time just relaxing and not doing anything.  I've also been job searching a lot and doing some interviews.  Fingers crossed that I find an amazing job soon!

One thing I did a lot while I was in my class and needed a break is that I watched a lot of movies I've been wanting to see.  Did you know you can rent movies on Amazon now?  It's sort of addicting, especially when I was already on my laptop writing an essay.  I would just mosey on over to Amazon and with a few clicks, bam! I was watching a movie on my laptop.

One of the movies that I particularly enjoyed was "Like Crazy".  It isn't your typical Hollywood romance movie.  I won't ruin the ending, but it definitely wasn't clear.  I actually liked that.  At first I wasn't sure if I liked the movie but I've been thinking about it every now and then ever since I watched it. 

Want to know what's even crazier about "Like Crazy"?  Most of the dialogue was improvised by the actors.  It makes the love story a lot more natural and more believable.  It also makes me want to go back to London! 

If you're looking for an interesting movie to watch, you can just rent it on Amazon for $3.99.  I definitely recommend this film! 

No comments:

Post a Comment