Happy 1 Year to William and Kate!

(source)
Can you believe it's already been a year since the wedding of the century?  I can't believe how much has happened in one year!  I feel like it's been so short and yet so long at the same time.  My own wedding is a little over 80 days away.  It's funny how much excitement and hype leads up to a single day of your life.  I can't even imagine the stress Kate Middleton went through before her wedding...I feel enough stress and I don't have the entire world watching my wedding!

Here are a few of my favorite moments from the Royal Wedding:

The two kisses by the royal couple were great, especially because you can tell how much they love each other.  But this flower girl's grumpy face definitely takes the cake.

(source)
The ugly hats.

(source)
Pippa and her bum emerging as a star.  Speaking of Pippa, has anyone heard her talk yet?  It fascinates me how she became a fashion icon overnight, and yet no one really knows anything about her!

(source)
And my favorite part of the wedding...the trees lining the aisle in Westminster Abbey.  It took my breath away!

(source)
What did everyone else like about the Royal Wedding?  Can you believe it's been a year already?

No comments:

Post a Comment