Essie Spring 2012 Collection

I know I'm a little late on posting about Essie's Spring collection.  I noticed it at Target a few months ago.  Every time I visit Target (I'm not going to lie, I feel like I'm at Target every other day), I always linger in the nail polish section...gazing at all the pretty Essie colors.  I always tell myself not to buy them since I already have pretty shades at home that I can and should use again.  However this Spring collection really caught my eye.

I really love the pretty pastels and the vibrant hues.  However, I'm particularly drawn to the pretty light, almost-mint green called "Navigate Her".  It just screams "SPRING" to me!  I finally caved and bought it last week and I've been sporting it on my toes to try it out.  I'm definitely going to paint my finger nails with the lovely and interesting shade of green when I get a chance!

Sweet Pea is not impressed with my toes.

No comments:

Post a Comment