Hello.

Hello Blogosphere.

My name is Claire and I've decided to create a blog.




Why?  Well, I'm currently unemployed.  However, when I eventually find a job, it will be in accounting.  You see, I pretty much use my left brain and right brain equally.  So while accounting satisfies my left brain, I need something to satisfy the right side.  Hence, where this blog comes in.


So while I wait to find a job in the midst of this wonderful job market, I figured I would write about what I love and how I express myself.  (tune music) Because when the dog bites, when the bee stings, when I'm feeling sad...I simply remember my favorite things and then I don't feel so bad.

Okay...anyways moving on. 

Basically this blog will be about my favorite things:


baking&fashion&travel&art&books&film&weddings&life
(understand the ampersand name now?) 

No comments:

Post a Comment